Below are some resources for further information on Mennonites, as well as listings of specific Mennonite, Anabaptist, or related organizations. There are many such organizations; this is an overview of some of those that are larger and/or well-known.
- Mennonite Church USA — Largest Mennonite denomination in the United States
- Mennonite Church Canada — Largest Mennonite denomination in Canada
- US Mennonite Brethren Conference and the Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Mennonite Networks and Conferences
- Mennonite World Conference
- Mennonite Health Services — non-profit supporting Anabaptist-grounded health and service providers
- Everence — faith-based financial services with values rooted in the Anabaptist tradition
- Mennonite Education Agency — providing “resources, programming, and support to Mennonite schools”
Mission and Service Organizations
- Mennonite Mission Network — working to “lead, mobilize and equip congregations to join God’s reconciling work”
- Eastern Mennonite Missions — cross-cultural engagement and discipleship
- Mennonite Central Committee — “relief, development, and peace in the name of Christ”
- Mennonite Disaster Service — Anabaptist church network working to respond
to natural and man-made disasters
- MennoMedia — producing and providing materials with ideas for living out your faith
Information about Mennonites and Related Groups
Organizations that Host with Mennonite.net!
“A professional organization for Anabaptist individuals working in all areas of healthcare”
Global Anabaptist Wiki
“An interactive community of Anabaptist-Mennonite groups from around the world. Initiated by the Mennonite Historical Library at Goshen College, the site is committed to helping individual groups: 1) post and preserve electronic archives; 2) develop their own historical profile; and 3) become better informed about other groups in the global Anabaptist fellowship.”
A faith-based retirement community working “to serve aging adults and their families by honoring and enriching their lives in a community of Christ-like love.”
a Mennonite retirement community “founded on Christ’s love and Mennonite values, [striving] to enrich the lives of those we serve.”
a camp that is affiliated with the Mennonite Church and exists to nurture Christian faith, provide formative experiences for youth, provide a welcoming place for renewal in God’s creation, and be a resource for congregations and conference activities
A nationally recognized award-winning college radio station licensed to the Goshen College Broadcasting Corporation and operated by the Goshen College Communication Department.
Hands of Peace
An interfaith organization empowering young Israelis, Palestinians, and Americans to raise their voices as leaders of change.
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society
A regional historical organization that “preserves and interprets the culture and context of Mennonite-related faith communities connected to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We seek to be a gathering place where people can explore stories, ideas, and legacy—for themselves and with each other.”
Lombard Mennonite Peace Center
An organization that offers educational resources on the whole range of Christian peace and justice issues, including training to help churches discover how conflict can be an arena for God’s revelation.